Do you want to recruit talent in Mexico in aerospace? ✔️
OR you live in Mexico and you want to come and work in Montréal (Québec, Canada) in the aerospace field? ✔️
Do not miss the Journées Québec Mexique.
Dozens of companies from Greater Montréal will be in Mexico in May 2024 to recruit qualified workers in the domain of aerospace.
Montréal International, through its Talent Montréal initiative, has assisted over 400 companies with their international recruitment over the past 10 years. And every year, hundreds of international talents choose Greater Montréal for their life and career plans.
- April 2024: Application period and selection of candidates by employers
- May 11-12th, 2024: Face-to-face interviews (Mexico)
- + 300 companies, including 80% manufacturers and 20% in design and engineering services, as well as maintenance, repair and operation (MRO) services and 60,000 workers in the aerospace sector in Mexico.
- According to information from the Mexican Council for Aerospace Education (COMEA), 29 institutions offer industry-related educational programs and 12 academic programs for university training.
- The ACEUM eliminates the need for professionals subject to it to obtain a labor market impact study (EIMT). Only the work permit. Click here to learn more.
- Francization offered from abroad at student level.
Employers: Contact us
Register your company today.