Registration before September 8, 2023
Recruit your next talent in Brazil with us
Montréal International invites you to participate in the Journées Québec Brésil, a new face-to-face international recruitment mission in São Paulo (Brazil) on November 11 and 12, 2023.
This mission is offered to companies in Greater Montréal looking for experienced workers in the following fields:
- Engineering and technical trades
- Health and social services
- Information technology
- September 8, 2023: Registration deadline for companies
- September 7, 2023: Deadline to add the job offers on our portal
- September 18 - October 29, 2023: Application period and selection of candidates by employers
- November 11 and 12, 2023: Face-to-face interviews (São Paulo, Brazil)
With nearly 6,000 Brazilian candidates already on our TalentMontreal.com portal, don't miss this opportunity to recruit qualified candidates during the Journées Québec Brésil.
Brazil has a large labor pool, with promising sectors for recruitment:
- 2 million nurses
- 1 million Information Technology professionals
Did you know? More than 15,000 Brazilians have settled in Quebec!
- Posting of your job offers (maximum 15) on TalentMontreal.com
- Promotional campaign and targeted identification of candidates
- Logistical organization prior to the mission and on-site services by Montréal International's Business Services, International Talent team
- Assistance in obtaining work permits (under certain conditions) by the International Mobility Department of Montréal International
- Access to other optional services at a fee to facilitate the reception and integration of your hired workers