Recruit in Tunisia with Talent Montréal
Registration before February 17, 2023
Recruit your next talent abroad with us
Greater Montréal offers a dynamic job market that is particularly advantageous for workers from all over the world. Many sectors such as the health, engineering or information technology sector are booming in Montréal.
To help you recruit new talent, Montréal International is offering a new face-to-face recruitment mission: Journées Québec TUNISIE.
This mission is offered to companies in Greater Montréal that are looking for experienced workers in the following fields:
- Administration, insurance and finance
- Early childhood education and care
- Engineering and technical jobs
- Health and social services
- Information technology
- Manufacturing and machining
- February 17, 2023: Registration deadline for companies
- February 24, 2023: Job offers deadline
- March 13 to April 7, 2023: Application period and selection of candidates by employers
- April 29 and 30, 2023: Face-to-face interviews (Tunis, Tunisia)
A turnkey service
- Post your job offers on the website of Journées Québec
- Use a personalized dashboard
- Benefit from an international promotion campaign and targeted candidate identification
- Get assistance in obtaining work permits (under certain conditions) with the International Mobility team of Montréal International
- Start recruiting abroad!