From November 14 to December 14, 2022
Do you have an expertise in information technology, engineering or technical jobs? Do you speak French or are bilingual (French/English)? If so, Greater Montréal is the place for you!
Discover dozens of job offers!
Greater Montréal’s economy is booming and experiencing significant growth in the fields of information technology, engineering and technical trades. Every year, the city attracts a record number of foreign investments, which stimulates creativity and innovation in several industries. The manufacturing and machining sector alone is the second most important industry in Québec.
In addition to a job market that is favorable to workers, the city offers an exceptional quality of life to talent from around the world and their families. Montréal is first and foremost a great city; it is inclusive, welcoming and safe.
APPLY before December 14 to participate in Montréal Express Recruitment - IT, Engineering and Technical Jobs!
- Complete your profile, upload your resume in French (or in English for a few companies) and apply to any of the jobs that may fit your profile.
- Adapt your CV to the Québec market
- Prepare your interviews
- Complete your profile on TalentMontreal.com
- Mechatronics Engineer Embedded System Software
- Mechatronics Engineer R&D Connectivity systems for vehicle mobile applications
- Mechatronics Software Engineer HIL Test and Validation
- System Integration Engineer
- .Net Full-Stack Developer
- BI Solution Architect
- CSHARP Back-end Programmer
- DevOps Engineer
- Fullstack Developer
- Functional Analyst
- Information Technology Operations Specialist
- IT Project Manager
- Java Developer
- Python Developer
- SAP Basis Administrator
- Scrum Master
- Software Designer
- Vehicle Electrical Wiring Harness Specialist
- Electrical Technician
- Electrical technician for EV systems