Recruit skilled workers in Europe!
Montréal International invites companies from Greater Montréal to participate in the Journées Québec Europe, which will take place online!
This mission is aimed at companies in Greater Montréal that are looking for experienced workers in the following industries:
- Administration, Finance and Insurance
- Early Childhood Education and Care
- Engineering and Technical Trades
- Health and Social Services
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing and Machining
- Natural and Applied Sciences
- Transportation (marine and land), mechanical and trucking
- June 2024: Virtual interviews
- Posting of your job offers on the Journées Québec platform.
- Promotional campaign and targeted identification of candidates
- Logistical organization prior to the mission and on-site services by Montréal International's Business Services, International Talent team
- Assistance in obtaining work permits (under certain conditions) by the International Mobility Department of Montréal International
- Access to other optional services at a fee to facilitate the reception and integration of your hired workers