Recruit your next talent in France with us
Montréal International invites Greater Montréal companies to participate in the next Journées Québec France in Paris!
The Journées Québec France are intended for companies in the Greater Montreal area that are looking for experienced workers in the following fields :
- Administration, Finance and Insurance
- Early Childhood Education and Care
- Health and Social Services
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing and Machining
- Marine, Land Transportation, Mechanical and Trucking
- Natural and applied sciences
- September 15th, 2023: Registration deadline for companies
- September 22nd, 2023: Deadline to add the job offers online
- October 2 to November 19, 2023: Application period and selection of candidates by employers
- December 16 and 27, 2023: Face-to-face interviews (Paris, France)
With over 7,000 French candidates already on our TalentMontreal.com portal, don't miss this opportunity to recruit qualified candidates during the Journées Québec France.
In 2022, more than 100 employers from all over Québec interviewed more than 3,700 candidates in Paris. And more than 200 French workers were recruited through Montréal International's recruitment initiatives in 2022!
- Posting of your job offers on the platform of Journées Québec.
- Promotional campaign and targeted identification of candidates
- Logistical organization prior to the mission and on-site services by Montréal International's Business Services, International Talent team
- Assistance in obtaining work permits (under certain conditions) by the International Mobility Department of Montréal International
- Access to other optional services at a fee to facilitate the reception and integration of your hired workers