Recruit your next talent in Morocco with us
Montréal International invites companies in Greater Montréal to participate in the Journées Québec Maroc, which will take place in person!
This mission is aimed at companies in Greater Montréal that are looking for experienced workers in the following fields :
- Administration, finance and insurance
- Early Childhood Education and Care
- Health and Social Services
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing and machining
- Transportation and Mechanical
- November 3rd, 2023: Registration deadline for companies
- November 10, 2023: Deadline to add the job offers online
- November 24 to december 21, 2023: Application period and selection of candidates by employers
- February 17 & 18, 2024: Face-to-face interviews (Morocco)
Morocco has a large labor pool with a significant French-speaking population (36% of the total population).
More than 30 Moroccan workers have been recruited through Montréal International's recruitment initiatives in 2022!
With more than 17,000 Moroccan candidates already on our TalentMontreal.com portal, don't miss this opportunity to recruit qualified candidates as part of the Journées Québec Maroc.
Did you know? More than 80,000 people in Québec are of Moroccan origin.
- Posting of your job offers on the platform of Journées Québec.
- Promotional campaign and targeted identification of candidates
- Logistical organization prior to the mission and on-site services by Montréal International's Business Services, International Talent team
- Assistance in obtaining work permits (under certain conditions) by the International Mobility Department of Montréal International
- Access to other optional services at a fee to facilitate the reception and integration of your hired workers