Recruit skilled aerospace workers in Mexico!
Montréal International invites companies from Greater Montréal to participate in the Journées Québec Mexique, which will take place in person!
This mission is aimed at companies in Greater Montréal that are looking for experienced workers in the aerospace industry.
- April 2024: Application period and selection of candidates by employers
- May 11-12th, 2024: Face-to-face interviews (Mexico)
With more than 2,000 Mexican candidates already on our TalentMontreal.com portal, don't miss this opportunity to recruit qualified candidates during the Journées Québec Mexique.
Did you know?
- The mobility of workers from Mexico is facilitated by the Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUMA).
- Nearly 35,000 people in Québec are of Mexican origin.
- Posting of your job offers on the platform of Journées Québec.
- Promotional campaign and targeted identification of candidates
- Logistical organization prior to the mission and on-site services by Montréal International's Business Services, International Talent team
- Assistance in obtaining work permits (under certain conditions) by the International Mobility Department of Montréal International
- Access to other optional services at a fee to facilitate the reception and integration of your hired workers