Recruit skilled workers in Sénégal!
Montréal International invites companies from Greater Montréal to participate in the Journées Québec Sénégal, which will take place in person!
This mission is aimed at companies in Greater Montréal that are looking for experienced workers in the following industries:
- Administration, finance and insurance
- Agri-food and food processing
- Early Childhood Education and Care
- Engineering and technical trades
- Health and Social Services
- Information Technology
- Sales and Service
- April-May 2024: application period and selection of candidates by employers.
- June 8-9th, 2024: Face-to-face interviews (Dakar)
Sénégal has a large labor pool with a significant French-speaking population (26% of the total population).
With more than 5,000 Senegalese candidates already on our TalentMontreal.com portal, don't miss this opportunity to recruit qualified candidates as part of the Journées Québec Sénégal.
Did you know? More than 8,000 people in Québec are of Senegalese origin.
- Posting of your job offers on our TalentMontreal.com platform.
- Promotional campaign and targeted identification of candidates
- Logistical organization prior to the mission and on-site services by Montréal International's Business Services, International Talent team
- Assistance in obtaining work permits (under certain conditions) by the International Mobility Department of Montréal International
- Access to other optional services at a fee to facilitate the reception and integration of your hired workers